- Centering prayer— Pray for illumination, “Lord, open my heart and mind by the power of the Holy Spirit,” and remain in silence.
- Read slowly, keeping any words or phrase that come to your mind, and mark on them.
- Close eyes and meditate on what you read.
- Take a note if you have question, inspiration.
Read Joshua 15
Allotment for Judah.
Chapter 15 detailed the land that was allotted to the tribe of Judah.
Please go to this link to see each tribe’s allotment. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelve_Tribes_of_Israel)
1. What does this passage tell you about God?
2. What does this passage tell you about people.?
3. What does this passage tell you about yourself and God’s will for you?